- DH certified lightweight Polymer shell in three sizes
- Removable chin bar with easy-fit stainless attachment system
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage
- In-moulded EPS + EPP impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximised ventilation with 18 vents
- Optimised for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
- Certified and Tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Sizing: S (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8”), M (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4”), L (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4 – 24 3⁄4”)
LEATT Enduro 4.0 Helmet
£229.99 ex. VAT
£229.99 inc. VAT
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £38.33 with what's this?
Delivering full-face protection, the Leatt MTB 4.0 Helmet Enduro is renowned for its ventilation, comfort and is packed full of unique features.
Push the limits with the helmet’s 360-degree Turbine Technology. This unique technology reduces both rotation acceleration and concussion level impact energy to your head and brain.
The MTB 4.0 Helmet Enduro is packed full of useful and protective features. A removable mouthpiece in the chin bar increases ventilation or can be installed to protect you when riding in poor weather conditions. Meanwhile, a universal sunglasses dock lets you safely dock your sunglasses under the visor when not in use, protected from scratches and unwanted prints. The helmet also has an adjustable visor, which opens enough to place your goggles underneath, so you don’t have to constantly remove them.
- Weight: From 810g (1.7 lbs)