e-RIDES make it even easier to buy your Electric Rideable with finance. We provide 3 Finance options below for UK based customers.
1. Duologi (for UK orders over £1,000)
Ordering on www.e-rides.com has never been easier with finance application from Duologi taking just minutes to complete!
e-RIDES has teamed up with Duologi to offer an 0% interest finance option which allows you to spread the cost over either 3 or 6 months for order over £1,000. Finance has never been easier! For order below £1,000 please use either Klarna or Laybuy.
To use Duologi, simply add the items to the basket, and select Pay in instalments Duologi, and fill out the application which should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete, and you will receive an instant decision.
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £ 10,000 per annum, unless you retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance);
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years;
- Have a good credit history with no late payments. debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
Whether you’re accepted for finance or not depends on many different factors. Duologi have a dedicated credit team of professionals who use a bespoke credit engine to help them reach their decisions. If you feel that you have been wrongly declined, please feel free to contact Duologi directly HERE for the reasoning behind the declined application.
2. Klarna (for UK Orders below £1,000)
Klarna allows you to spread the payment over 3 equal monthly instalments. There won’t be any interest, fees or charges for using a debit or credit card. Although your bank might charge you interest or other fees if you pay using an interest-bearing credit card, for example.
To use the Pay in 3, You must be:
- a UK resident,
- over 18 years old
- have a valid payment card. The card must be in your name, and must not have expired. You should also make sure the card you use has enough fund available to cover all the instalments.
3. Laybuy (for UK Orders below £1,000)
Laybuy allows you to spread the payment over 6 weekly instalments
- Step 1) Head to the checkout as normal and select Laybuy as your payment method.
- Step 2) Log in or sign up in seconds.
- Step 3) Choose your payment day, view your schedule and select pay now.
- Step 4) You’re done! Your items are on their way. Payments will be taken each week automatically.
It’s simple. All you need to use Laybuy is…
- To be 18 years old or over
- Log in or sign up in seconds
- A UK bank account
- A UK residential address