1. What is the Brexit impact on e-RIDES prices?
- For UK customers: no change, the UK VAT will continue to apply.
- For European customers: Post Brexit, e-RIDES no longer charges 20% UK VAT to European customers. Import duties may apply in your country, please check the policy in your country for more details, or visit the EU Taxation and Customs Union page HERE
- For Rest Of the World: e-RIDES does not charge 20% UK VAT to international customers. Import duties may apply in your country, please check the policy in your country for more details.
2. Do you ship to my country?
Please refer to the shipping policy for details.
3. How long does it take to receive my orders?
The average delivery time are:
- For UK customers: 1-3 business days
- For European customers: 3-5 business days
- For rest of the world: 5 – 10 business days
The above time depends on the logistic companies, and may be subject to delays due to Covid and Brexit.
4. What Finance option are available?
- Paypal Credit
5. Do you sell pre-owned wheels?