- Super slim, AirFlex gel impact protection
- Sliding hard shell knee cup for added protection
- Knitted base layer for superior comfort all day long
- Pre-curved 3D design for optimal fit and function – Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Premium comfort using MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Total Leatt® protection score of 12 points
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Weight: from 300g pair (sold as pair)
Leatt AirFlex Knee Guard Hybrid 2021
£67.49 ex. VAT
£80.99 inc. VAT
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £13.49 with what's this?
Leatt AirFlex Knee Guard Hybrid
Keep your knees safely protected with the Leatt AirFlex Knee Guard Hybrid. A mix of soft and hard shell materials keep you riding after a fall while maintaining superb flexibility.
The AirFlex Knee Guard Hybrid mixes AirFlex gel impact protection and a hard shell knee cap to deliver premium knee protection. The AirFlex gel gives protection from hard impacts, absorbing the forces of a crash. Meanwhile, the hard shell knee cup deflects impacts and slides along the trail should you take a fall.
Pre-curved knitted stretch base layer
Holding these protective elements together is a pre-curved knitted stretch base layer. This makes use of MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics to ensure you enjoy all-day pedalling comfort. Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs keep the guards snugly in place too.